About Clash Of Clans Game
Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
The game is set in a fantasy-themed persistent world where the player is a chief of a village. Clash of Clans tasks players to build their own town using the resources gained from attacking other players through the game's fighting features. The main resources are gold, elixir and dark elixir. Players can conjoin to create clans, groups of up to fifty people who can then participate in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and chat with each other.
Clash of Clans was developed by Supercell, the company behind other popular mobile games like Hay Day. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
Amazing Facts About CoC
So here we go again with some facts, this time about Clash of Clans.
- According to “Panda”, one of the top CoC players, he spends around $7000 monthly on his Clash of Clans Village. That $7,000 is actually 7% of his income. Was that really the best investment?
- The Clash of Clans Ad during the 2015 Super Bowl was the most viewed Super Bowl Ad in 2017. Talk about “sooo last year.”
- P.E.K.K.A one of the most popular Clashes of Clans Character has its name through a contest on Facebook which ultimately came to “Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins”. That’s pretty much on the dot.
- When the 6 original people who created Clash of Clans sat down in a small office, and started programming the game, one of them had an out-of-body experience, where he traveled to the lost city of Atlantis. There, he saw a mystical bottle of Mtn Dew, which led him to a room where there was a man, riding on a pig, jumping over walls, holding a sledgehammer. This resulted in him getting the idea of adding a new troop into the game, today known as the "Hog Rider". It stands for... "Holy Otter Gut - Rainbow Igloo Deer Elephant Rest". Well that was … unexpected.
- A study done revealed that 83.52% of all Clash of Clans players have at least a D+ in their Chemistry grade. This is because the Spell factory teaches children and adults about economics, and mathematics. I’m not that bad at Chemistry.
- The average play time every day ranges from 3–5 hours per day. That’s mad!
- If you start today from Town Hall 1, and GEM your way to the max Town Hall 11, building everything and speeding up build times, you’ll need $22,000. Damn…