Here is an announcement from your Kingdom Founder:
You see, PopRox cannot be found active here for days now, DB5 can only moderate the chat and I obviously cannot stay up 24 hours just to guard this wiki. So since this wiki has recruited users already, it is high time I must see who I should trust to moderate the wiki in case I am not around. How? Here is the deal:
Here are the following requirements:
- Has made more than one good page already that is more than 300 bytes.
- Has no bans/blocks on record
- Regarding kicks, any user who have experienced getting kicked almost have a chance of not trying to be a part of the Kingdom Officials.
- Has good grammar and fluent English grammar. Yes, really. Someone who uses good grammar, punctuation,)
- Does not violate the rules excessively.
- Has a rather nice, appropriate and acceptable attitude.
- Edits very meaningfully and not too frivolously.
- Or A.K.A., edits with good faith.
- No permablock or permachat ban from any wiki.
For chat moderator, well, to start with, there are two types of users: one is the user who edits in the site but does not go to chat and the second who edits in the site and goes to chat. So if anyone desires to became a chat moderator here, I need to observe your behavior in chat first. Then, soon, I will make a decision.
So--whoah hold up there, <insert name here>! Before you go hit the edit buttons, here is my reminder: I will observe the Wiki Activity at times and I will see which users are fit to have user rights. If you prove yourself to be suitable enough to receive user rights, you will be appointed.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. For now, I might as well update the rules for a while, go and edit for now or other things. Have a good day. :)
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am quite unsure what PopRox has been doing lately though. Butall I can say is that she is semi - active.
EDIT 2: And to all kingdom officials, it doesn't make because you had your users rights doesn't mean you have to stop editing. Making more useful mainspace edits makes you examples of good leadership to other users.
EDT 3: A few adjustments to this thread and re-highlighted.